Saturday, May 29, 2010

Welcome! (post for Ed 206 class)

Welcome to the school year! I am a new teacher and can't wait to start helping children learn. In my classroom I hope to help the children learn to 'love to learn'. I believe that learning is one of the greatest things we can do each and everyday. We can never learn enough. I want to help the children learn that school can be a fun and great place to be. In my classroom I want the children to truly understand everything that I'm trying to teach them, I will do my best to help all the children in this area. My classroom will be a place of fun times, growing times, learning times, and sharing times. I can't wait to meet all the children and parents, to help learn and to learn and grow myself.

3 comments:

Morgan Thompson said...

I like how you said you want your children to "love to learn." Education and willingness to learn starts young, and if you can get students to enjoy learning at a young age, then I think they will carry that with them all through out their education.

Jessica Darrington said...

Larissa, This is such a cute blog! I wish I knew how to make mine all cute with designes on the sides. I did however get one picture one so that was good. Anyway, I like your blog and I think if I were a parent reading this, I would be interested in having my child be taught by you. Good Job!

Carlie said...

I agree, we can never learn too much! This is a wonderful blog and post. You will be a great teacher!

Post a Comment