Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Temples


Today the devotional speaker talked about doing temple work for our brothers and sisters on the other side of the veil. It was an amazing talk to me and made me realize that I need to be better at going to the temple weekly. There is a temple just sitting up on the hill, a maybe 20 minute walk away from me. I am so blessed to live so near and yet lately I've been not going each week because I'm busy or I don't want to have to get dressed up, and I end up just doing homework instead, but today I realized that I really need to take advantage of having the temple so near. I also should go more often when I am home. I could pretty much go to any of the 4 temples in the Salt Lake Valley when I'm home and yet I don't. So my new goal, go to the temple EVERY week, don't let anything come between me and getting to it, it is a huge blessing in our lives and I don't want to miss out on it! I want to help my sisters who are on the other side of the veil!

0 comments:

Post a Comment