skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Smile! Why not?
The happy adventures in everyday life
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Love
"Love is the beginning, middle and end of the pathway of discipleship." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.
About Me
Larissa
I love laughter and smiles and happy days. I couldn't ask for more love than that which is already in my life given to me by My Heavenly Father, My Savior, and My Family and Friends.
View my complete profile
Siblings forever!
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2011
(77)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(4)
▼
June
(3)
Love
Don't leave anyone alone!
I Just Call You Mine
►
May
(22)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(16)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
0 comments:
Post a Comment