Thursday, October 20, 2011

Love

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri


Heart beats fast  
Colors and promises 
How to be brave  
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow   


One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you  
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a Thousand years  
I'll love you for a Thousand more

Time stands still  
Beauty in all she is  
I will be brave
I will not let anything  
Take away  
What's standing in front of me  
Every breath, 
Every hour has come to this


One step closer
I have died everyday  
Waiting for you  
Darling, don't be afraid  
I have loved you for a Thousand years  
I'll love you for a Thousand more

And all along 
I believed I would find you  
Time has brought
Your heart to me  

I have loved you for a Thousand years  
I'll love you for a Thousand more


One step closer
One step closer   

I have died everyday  
Waiting for you  
Darling, don't be afraid,  
I have loved you for a Thousand years  
I'll love you for a Thousand more

And all along
I believed I would find you  
Time has brought 
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a Thousand years
I'll love you for a Thousand more

 I love you my best friend! You are the best thing that has ever come into my life and I want to stick with you forever! I hope someday you'll let me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment