Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 1

A picture of me and 15 facts


1. I'm a twin, my dearest sister Lesley is going to school down in Provo
2. I'm attending the best school ever!!! I love BYU Idaho with all I can! I am so glad that the Lord led me to this university.
3. I'm an Elementary Education Major. In 3 more semesters i'll be done! It's freaking me out a little. I've taken longer then most of my friends though.
4. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I love the gospel SOOO much! It really is the light in my dark days, and what makes me smile all the time knowing that I have a Savior who loves me and that I can find my brothers and sisters in the gospel all over the world.
5. I love music! I know how to play the piano a little, but I mostly love singing and listening to music. I like a calm, soft type of music. I'm a huge fan of EFY/KLOVE type music. (Yes KLOVE is a Christian Radio Station, but I love it. Their music is alot like EFY music). Some of my favorite artists are A Fine Frenzy, Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson. I also enjoy country music like Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Rascel Flatts. And my parents have helped me love the music they love like John Denver and Carpenters.
6. I love to dance! In high school I did ballet and loved it. I miss it but am happy with where my life is headed.
7. I like disney. :) The sweet simple stories that they create and the fact that every girl can be a princess fills me with smiles.
8. I enjoying coloring. Yes I'm a young adult but I find that coloring relives stress and helps me calm down.
9.My family means the most to me. I know that I would have never gotten as far as I have had I not had their help, love, and support!
10. I love to read. I don't get around to it much because i've been reading textbooks for school but when I do get the chance to do it I love it!
11. I love taking care of plants.
12. I actually enjoy cleaning. I find it fun and enjoy making things and places look nice.
13. My favorite colors are pastels. Lavender, light pink, light blue, etc are my favorite.
14. Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons! I can't wait for them to get here!
15. I really do enjoy being by myself alot of the time. Yeah I enjoy company but being by myself just sitting in my room or walking around town is actually fun. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment