Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm here.....

So I'm back at BYUI. I know I love it here. My classes and teachers are always amazing and I know that I'll love being back in the wind. :) I went to my new ward on Sunday and my bishop is great! And I already know that i'll love my roommate Cheltzey. :) My only problem that keeps getting at me and freaking me out is my social life. Who will I hang out with each day? Will I ever go on any dates? So I know they're not big things and that things will work out even if I don't have them but I guess i'm just worrying a ton about them. Well I start classes tomorrow, here goes!

"Strength isn't something you have, it's something you find."

(I stole this quote from my friends blog, but it's definatly what I needed! Thanks Morgan, your posts always fill with me with what ever I need, you're amazing!!)

P.S. I'm SOOO excited(well not quite excited, it's more of that calm peace that fills me up with hope and love) for devotional in the new I-Center tomorrow! I can't not wait to be filled with the gospel and learning each day that I am up here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment