Sunday, March 27, 2011

General Conference!


I don't think I can express enough how excited I am for General Conference to be almost here! In a week I will listening to and hearing from Prophets and Apostles of the Lord! Oh it makes me so happy just thinking of it!! As I was reading my scriptures this morning I came across Jude 1:17. It reminded me of all the things that I have been learing in my institute class as we studied the October Conference talks. How grateful am i for the direction of the prophet and apostles in my life today and i only hope that I am following what they have said in the past so that i can be ready to hear what they have to say things time! I also have heard this new song for the primary program this year and I love it, and do hope that I can do as it talks about better, to truly listen with my heart to what the Lord and his Prophets and Apostles would have be know.

If I listen with my heart by Sally DeFord

0 comments:

Post a Comment