So I found these songs by Owl City and I love them! I remember when my roommate shared with me Metor Shower by him and we both agreed that it had to have some sort of Christan background. Well this first video is of that song.
These next two videos are of the new songs I found by him. As I've looked more into them I've found that they are covers of others songs but I still love them! It makes me so happy to see that a popular artist has songs like theses! How happy I am to find songs that express what Our Savior has done for us!
Favorite line from these songs:
"Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
wow! Those songs are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Whenever this album is officially out, and whatever it's called, I want it for my Sunday listening!
Post a Comment